Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No words...

So I'm going through my "I have submitted something to a publisher and I can't think clearly enough to write" phase. I really hate this phase because it is not so much of a 'writer's block' as it is a 'mental block'. Nerves getting the better of me. No matter what I try I can't seem to get past it. But I refuse to worry, things usually happen the way they were meant to anyway.

On a brighter note, I have been able to put in a ton of reading since the words won't come. This I have been enjoying immensely. Some good, others not so much. Either way it is good to get back to one of my favourite pasttimes.

Veteran's Day was entirely too short. I want more days off like that one.

And yes Amarinda, twice in one week. *grin* Don't have palpitations.

Banner AnH

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay then - palpitations averted.

Good luck with the sub

barbara huffert said...

Yes, twice in one week...over a month ago!